A good website design means people can quickly locate the details they come to search. The design has to be such that the information is emotionally appealing, functioning structurally and visually pleasing. Do you want to learn more? Visit Web Design.While pleasing the user, the architecture of the website should also be equally attractive to search engines such that they place the website on top of the search results. It is very challenging to please both people and search engines, as they all have specific criteria. The key lies in being able to combine the criteria of both human-approved website architecture as well as search engines.
Website templates consist among three styles among websites, namely static, interactive, or CMS, and e-commerce. Choosing the nature of the website depends on the form of company and the business owners’ specifications. Every of these templates for websites may be designed on various platforms. Read on for more detail on each style of website design and the platforms used
- Dynamic nature of website-
When you need only a few pages on your website and don’t want to change the information, the best bet is to have a static template. The content on a static site is the same and in the course of time there are no changes happening. Static websites are designed in both HTML and CSS. These are really simple to create and can be indexed quickly by search engines. However when it comes to performing complicated tasks they are poor. Another big drawback is the need to manually edit obsolete websites, and this is a time-consuming and monotonous process.
- CMS Web Technology Dynamics-
Interactive architecture of websites may include complex details. This means that the material on the database will be periodically changed based on a certain parameters, focusing on adjustments that arise. A collaborative web architecture is typically based on sites to handle content such as WordPress, Joomla etc. The only drawback is that it is challenging to construct this sort of website and therefore is not readily indexed by search engines. The numerous CMS systems developed on with such diverse websites are
- Drupal- Constructed and utilized by many really involved citizens worldwide Drupal is an open source content management framework. It is a free system that can be used to build website of any kind.
- Joomla- This is a very popular content management system that is mostly used by individuals , small businesses and large organisations. Creation of a website using Joomla as a platform is very easy
- WordPress-WordPress is also the easiest and most convenient website to use for free. You will find a lot of software to make sure you have your vision page. WordPress is really simple to use and you can even modify website material without becoming a gurus in HTML.
- Blog on e-commerce-
You might want to try an e-commerce website if you operate an online business and the website includes sales. A good platform stays non complicated and lets you work with all the website’s technical aspects. There are loads to pick from of e-commerce sites. There are only a couple mentioned.
- Magneto- It’s a nice idea when you’re a newbie with the intention of getting into online magneto purchases. Easy, magneto is open source and thus has many extensions. Magneto is happy for SEO too, meaning you have very little research to do.
- OsCommerce- It is a very common application, simple to install and operate with. The success gives this forum a rather typical drawback. However, to make your website unique with osCommerce, you’ll get a number of add-ons that can easily do the trick.
- OpenCart- It is a online website with the advantage of being able to offer limitless items in a variety of specific categories.
- Volusion-While it has a limited startup award, volusion has a strong product set. The downside that it’s a network device so it can go offline at any moment.
There are many more platforms for e-commerce, like shopify, virtuemart, zeuscart, zencart etc.